Face Coverings from 20 March – As announced during February, we are updating our COVID protocols. These changes will take effect from 20 March.
What is staying the same:
- We will continue to open the windows and back door during our services – please don’t close them if you see them open. This is for improved ventilation and air flow.
- We will continue to have chairs by the windows – those at the rear of the church will be for those who wish to wear masks. (We will be strict on this as we want to protect and stay mindful of those who are at a greater risk but still wish to attend services in person.)
- We will continue to broadcast our 10.30am Sunday services on Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.
- We will continue to hold a monthly 9am Sunday service, with 2m social distancing and face coverings – please contact the office to enquire or book a place at this service.
What is changing:
- Wearing a face covering during a Sunday service will be optional from 20 March – that includes moving around the building, and it includes singing. Please be gracious with one another, in particular those who make a different choice to you.